Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Thursday, April 29, 2010

May Queen Musings

May Queen Musings begins this weekend.  Drawing will be tomorrow night ~ any post or joining on FB or blog since the contest was announced will be included.  Hope to see you there!

On another note ~ I just posted to Facebook and wanted to include here a thought about illness.  I've been at home sick all week (coming from someone who only calls in to work when others need me) & ran across this quote which reminded me that my to-do list was bogged down in responsibility & I forgot to blow bubbles ~

My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass. ~Terri Guillemets

Write your own "to-do" list as if you are a child and then carve out some time to follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your truth?