Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Art Journal Every Day

 2011-08-06_09-39-46_902

I’ve been keeping up, although not always linking up, with Julie Balzer's Art Journal Every Day.  I finally decided to try watercolor.  Clearly I need to play more but as always my focus is on the process, not product and I enjoyed that watercolor and paintbrush forced me to slow down.    

Julie Balzer had one series of posts where she divided the page into 30 and did 30 faces in 30 days.  I have not ventured into faces and I didn’t divide into 30, but I did think it would be fun to have a spread of “mini-journal notes” on hand when I don’t have time to write long entries.  So I will be adding to these pages over time.   Perhaps you’ll create some mini journal notes with me…?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your truth?