Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Creativity Quotient

I love those days when the universe answers your questions, even if you didn't know you were asking!  Today I had a conversation with a friend about the intelligent people we were surrounded by which evolved into types of intelligence (book smart, EQ, mechanical etc.) and I stated that I wanted creative intelligence.  I find doodling, drawing and collage an integral part of my journaling but have never considered myself necessarily artistic.  And yet the right brain holds so much power in expression, emotion and healing - all the areas I focus on.  Once I got home I found in my in-box two very cool e-mails.  The first was about learning to doodle in an artful, meditative way and the other was a self-test about none other than creative intelligence - what fun!

Zentangle
left brain/right brain test

2 comments:

  1. You might also be interested in The Creative Intelligence Blog. www.creativeintelligenceblog.com
    regards
    Orna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Orna - I visited your blog & really liked it...so much that I signed up!

    ReplyDelete

What's your truth?