Today was a mundane Monday filled with rain, endless details that seemed to impact no one positively and the tickling beginnings of a sore throat. Before I spiral into "blah", I thought I should take some time to capture the beauty of this mundane Monday:
10. I woke up this morning as did my family.
9. My little one got ready with no tantrums and was waiting on the bus with ten minutes to spare.
8. I spoke to my oldest daughter (in college) who is safe and thriving.
7. I laughed with my husband
6. My anniversary roses are in full bloom.
5. It's not snowing.
4. I put RainX on my car yesterday!
3. My class through Story Circle Network was posted today and I have a student registered.
2. My 35 lb beagle mix thinks she's a lap dog and is climbing on me as I try to type.
1. I received new books in the mail which is always exciting (thus, the side bar).
That was much easier and quicker than I thought, although perhaps not necessarily in the right order, and I could come up with a few more. What's your Daily Ten?