Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Monday, April 11, 2011

Double Digits

 

tela

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
Menachem Mendel Schneerson

Happy Birthday to my youngest baby girl who has insisted this is a big year as it’s “double digits”!

When I look back I am amazed at how fast these ten years went by and find myself wishing I could slow time and re-do so many moments.  But I love who she is becoming, her drama and humor a constant source of fun and insight often beyond her years.

What are you celebrating today?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little -- "big" double-digit -- girl! Hope she has a big day today. I'm celebrating feeling better. I've been under the weather for a few weeks. I've enjoyed browsing about on your beautiful blog. Your Mom book sounds really important. It's hard to be a good mom sometimes, and society makes it even harder. I know. I've had five!! Congrats on your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bettyann - good to hear from you. Thanks for the birthday wishes & kind comments on my work. So glad to hear you're feeling better!

    Hi Linda - Thanks for stopping by & yes, time goes way too quickly! Such a balance to capture each moment & live them too:)

    ReplyDelete

What's your truth?