Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Monday, June 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world.
-- Ada Louise Huxtable

traveljournal

A summer journal my daughter made.  The “how to” can be found at Girls Express

I have become involved with a great website All Things Healing.  Check out the many informative articles on the Writing and Poetry Page.

I haven’t been active on my blog lately, just enjoying shedding my skin (and tension!) for summer as well as working on some new offerings, hopefully ready by fall.  I hope to visit my blog friends soon!  Have a wonderful week!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the summer thoroughly. Glad to see you back. (I imagine you graduated. Congrats.)

    Take care.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

What's your truth?