Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Note to Self

card1

 ‘It’s okay’ is a cosmic truth…Richard Bach

I haven’t had the time, or made the time truthfully, or motivation to really create lately ~ in writing, sewing or art journaling.  I did post an article @ All Things Healing about the basics of visual journaling, From Journaling to Visual Journey and  I also made some cards to send to a few people I had been thinking about.  I definitely haven’t been blogging as much and catch myself “should-ing” on myself – I should be or do this or I should be or do that.  And then I have to remind myself that where I am is where I need to be…and that’s more than okay.

Where are you at today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your truth?