Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Launching


My oldest daughter graduates from college tomorrow (where does the time go?!).  So I thought it fitting that I found this picture at Graphics Fairy with the corner word "Launching".  That's what our jobs are with our children ~preparing them to launch into the world, navigating their way and finding their own path.  And then it's time for us to do the same ~ who am I besides "mom"?  What's my role in this new chapter - for her and me?  Write in your journal about a time you've had to let go and re-define your purpose.  Consider too, the idea of embracing possibilities.  What possibilities are on your horizon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your truth?