Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Mom's Quick Note of Thanks

I love this postcard from Graphics Fairy!  This week has been a hard one for my family but one of the things I've noticed is the ability of a child to bring a smile, regardless of what else is going on.  So today, I thank my girls for being their mom. I thank my girls for smiles and laughter.  I thank my girls for reminding me of what's important.  I thank my girls for bubbles and fingerpainting. I thank my girls for picture clouds and star gazing.  I thank my girls for dirty feet and sticky fingers.   I thank my girls for reminding me that life goes on.

What do you thank the children in your life for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your truth?