Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
He who looks outside, dreams. He who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Monday, July 19, 2010

Meltdown Monday

telapout

By the time this is posted, I will be burying my toes in the sand and chasing the tide.  Even though I won’t have anything to melt down about (I hope!!), I thought you should still have the opportunity.  Remember you can rant and rave all you want but end with a positive, you’ll feel better, really.  The fact is, we have to embrace the hard stuff to get through the process and to really appreciate when life is good.  If you’d rather meltdown on your blog, comment here so I can come visit when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hello; I am a new visitor and follower from Over 40 FF. I hope you enjoyed a meltdown free vacation. I started a journal and turned it into a book x3. I hope when you get the chance you will stop by to experience some of my truth.

    ReplyDelete

What's your truth?